What is a body mass index (BMI)? Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measurement that compares height to weight.
For more information, about body mass index, what it means, and how it is calculated, read “What is the BMI?”
How do I measure waist-to-hip ratio?
Use an ordinary tape measure and:
- Measure your waist at its narrowest (usually around the belly-button or just above it).
- Measure your hips at the widest part around your buttocks.
Hate to do math? No problem. Use our free, online Waist-to-Hip Calculator – just enter your waist and hip measurements and the calculator does all the work for you!
Daily Blood Sugar Logs
Weight Loss Journals and Sheets
- Microsoft Office – Excel Monthly Weight Loss Sheet
- Walgreens -Weight Loss Goals and Progress Sheet (.pdf)
Diet and Food Log Sheets
- FraminghamPediatrics.com – Food and Hunger Log Sheet (.pdf)
- PrescriptionForHealth.org – Food and Activity Log Sheet (.doc)
- About.com – How to make your own exercise logs.
- BodyBuilding.com – Create your own workout logs and then print them, free.
- Microsoft Office – Excel Strength training logs.