We currently do not have any diabetes or pre-diabetes glossary definitions beginning with the letter “Q” but you might find the following information of interest:
- How is pre-diabetes diagnosed?
- Who should be tested for pre-diabetes?
- Can pre-diabetes and insulin resistance be cured?
- Books About Pre-diabetes and Insulin Resistance
Reference Charts and Tables
- Body mass index (BMI) information
- Morning fasting blood glucose
- Oral glucose tolerance test ranges (non-pregnant)
- Oral glucose tolerance test (pregnancy)
- Glucose challenge test (screening for gestational diabetes)
- Waist-to-hip ratio chart and instructions
- What is insulin resistance?
- What is Insulin Resistance Syndrome (aka Metabolic Syndrome X)?
- Signs and symptoms of insulin resistance
- Why does insulin resistance cause weight gain?
- How is insulin resistance diagnosed?
- My blood sugar is normal – can I still be insulin resistant?
- Who should be tested for insulin resistance?
- Metabolic Disorders Associated With Insulin resistance